Are you looking for Noa Mattress reviews? Here I sum up all you need to know before you buy Noa mattress.
What Distinguish Noa Mattress with Other Mattresses
Noa mattresses’ dimensions are just as standard sizes:
Single: 92 x 188 cm
King Single: 107 x 203 cm
Double: 138 x 188 cm
Queen – 153 x 203 cm
King – 183 x 203 cm
What distinguish Noa mattress with other mattresses is the thickness. Noa mattress is 28 cm thick, as it has 5 layers:
- TENCEL cover (antibacterial and anti-dust mite)
- Natural latex foam (hypoallergenic and breathable, which keeps you cool and gives the right bounce. OEKE Tex certified)
- Cooling gel memory foam (unique cooling foam technology, which gives excellent pressure relieve )
- Responsive pocket spring for great body support, and also enhancing airflow and lasting durability)
- Base support foam
You can have 100 days trial and get a full refund if you are not satisfied with the mattress.
Noa Mattress vs Koala
In Australia, Koala mattress is more well-known than Noa mattress since Koala mattress is made in Australia. Therefore, the mattress can be delivered much quicker than Noa mattress. However, with the discount here, the price of the Noa mattress is a lot cheaper than Koala. Koala’s mattress is covered with 30% TENCEL and 70% polyester, whereas Noa mattress is covered with 100% TENCEL (which is hypoallergenic, anti-dust mite and anti-bacterial). In terms of the thickness, Noa Mattress is thicker (27 cm thick as it comes with 5 layers) than Koala mattress (23 cm thick as it only has 3 layers). Noa mattress comes with pocket spring, whereas Koala does not (foams only).
Noa Mattress vs Sleeping Duck
You can choose to have a medium, firm, or half medium half firm mattress at Sleeping Duck, whereas you can only get medium-firm Noa mattress. But the price of Sleeping Duck mattress is double the price of Noa mattress with this offer. Sleeping Duck mattress is thicker (31 cm) than Noa mattress (28 cm), although Sleeping Duck mattress consists of 4 layers only whereas Noa Mattress has 5 layers. Noa mattress is covered by TENCEL (anti-dust mite and anti-bacterial, whereas Sleeping Duck mattress is covered by bamboo). Noa mattress comes with hypoallergenic natural latex foam, whereas Sleeping Duck mattress does not.
In short, Noa mattress offers better value for money mattress than those 2 brands.
Questions You May Have
Noa Mattress Reviews
At this time of writing, there are 136 5-star reviews, and only 7 1-star reviews, give an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5.0 on productreview.com.au.
Most buyers only take a few days to get used to with the mattress.
- Thicker than other foam mattresses. It is 27cm thick with 5 layers, whereas other foam mattresses normally are only 25 cm thick with 3 layers
- Contains hybrid foam and pocket spring construction, whereas others only foam construction
- You can buy now and get it delivered later if you wish. They can hold the mattress for you for up to 3 months.
- Value for money
- Excellent customer service
- They really refund in full if you are not happy within the trial period (100 days)
- No back pain and partner disturbance
- Deliver even to the rural location quickly
- Only comes in 1 option of firmness: medium firm
- Heavier than other foam mattresses
- Some people still feel the heat after they lay on the bed for sometime
- Is not always in stock. May need sometime to arrive
Things You Should Know Before Buying Noa Mattress
They say on their website that they will ship the mattress in 3-4 business days. But it does not mean that you will receive the mattress within that time frame. It depends on the stock availability and courier availability.
Typically delivery times:
Metro areas (Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, and Brisbane): 1-4 days
VIC: 2-4 days
NSW: 3-5 days
SA: 3-5 days
QLD: 4-8 days
ACT: 3-5 days
WA: 5-10 days
TAS: 5-10 days
You can choose the delivery date and time slot (4-hour delivery window), but it has to be between Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 6 pm. Unfortunately they cannot accommodate requests to deliver outside those times, for any reason.
The third-party courier will contact you within 1-2 business days of your purchase (excluding weekends and public holidays) by phone and/or email to discuss the delivery time.
If you want to make any change to the delivery time, you must notify the courier at least 2 business days before the scheduled time. Otherwise you will need to pay a rescheduling fee.
You are responsible to ensure safe space for the delivery team. The courier/transporter has the right to cancel the delivery at any time if they deem it to be unsafe, or if they think that they are unable to complete the delivery.
The delivery team will not unpack, inspect nor assemble any products, nor remove, or dispose of any debris or packaging materials. They also will not remove their safety boots. Purchasers are responsible for protecting their household (eg. floors, walls, fixtures, etc) prior to and during the delivery.
15 years limited warranty. See here for details.